Monday, March 9, 2015

ELA Teachers - Stock Up with Marvelous Manic Monday Madness

The Bangles might have complained, "It's just another manic Monday," in their 1986 song, Manic Monday, but you, my ELA teacher readers will rename this first day of the work week, "Marvelous Manic Monday!"  for 9 hours today, 
MARCH 9, 2015 from 6:00 A.M. EST to 3:00 P.M. EST ONLY.

Marvelous Manic Monday


Just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to my Teachers pay Teachers store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Connie 
2. Buy any product that you want.
3. Email me at conniecasserly@gmail.com with
  • your FULL NAME
  • your EMAIL ADDRESS, and
  • the NAME and FULL LINK for the product that you want for FREE. NOTE: this FREE product must be of equal or lesser price than the one that you bought.
  • Once I receive this information from you, I will email you a pdf version of your Free product.
You do NOT have to Follow this website and  my TpT Store for this MARVELOUS MANIC MONDAY BOGO, but I sure would appreciate it.

 Enjoy a Marvelous Manic Monday shopping spree.

Happy Teaching,






TEACH IT WRITE
 BUILD POWERFUL ACADEMIC HOMES